X-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Scape

The X

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~X-Scape Forums~ Welcome to the forums. Go to portal for the most recent news~X-Scape Forums~

Japlex's Server Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Japlex

Japlex's Server Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Japlex's Server Moderator Application   Japlex's Server Moderator Application EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:24 pm

In-game name: Japlex

I would like to become moderator on X-scape because I thing it's a great server, and it's got great admins on it. It's definitely a server I would like to be part of in long term. I also want to become moderator so I can help out the current staff with annoying people. I think I would be a very good mod because I'm mature and I've had experience when dealing with bad situations.

Thanks for reading, Japlex.

P.S.- If there's any other information you'd like me to add I would be happy to add it.
Back to top Go down
Japlex

Japlex's Server Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japlex's Server Moderator Application   Japlex's Server Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:47 pm

New format after I posted.

Name: Luke

In-game name: Japlex

Forums name: Japlex

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Central

Do you play when most of the staff are off?: SOmetimes

Do you play over the night?: No

Are you active on the chatbox: Yes

Average of time you play a week: 10-20hours

Are you active on the forums: Not right now, but I definitely plan on being more active.

How long have you played X-scape: It been around a week i think.

Do you have ANY coding experience: Not really

Why do you think you should be chosen for staff: I would like to become moderator on X-scape because I thing it's a great server, and it's got great admins on it. It's definitely a server I would like to be part of in long term. I also want to become moderator so I can help out the current staff with annoying people. I think I would be a very good mod because I'm mature and I've had experience when dealing with bad situations.

Anything else you would like us to know: I probably could learn to code if I wanted to, but I just don't see much need for it. Also, It's complicated and I'm too lazy to make it seem uncomplicated to me.
Back to top Go down

Japlex's Server Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1